a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

26.3.16

March 2016 - Glossybox Review


Glossybox - March 2016 


The March Glossybox had a pretty good selection - I loved 3/5 products that were included! Great brands too - Too Faced, Luxie Brushes, and Eyeko! I love it when boxes include a nice variety of items and sizes, ranging from full size to travel size!




Let's take a look inside...


I Love ... Coconut & Cream Super Soft Hand Lotion
Hmmm, I'm quite conflicted with this one. It's a full size bottle which is good, and the lotion itself isn't greasy or oily. The scent is just... so strong! It carries a very sweet and strong creamy coconut fragrance, Probably a little better for the summer months!

Luxie Angled Face Brush
A super soft angled face brush. I actually got one of these brushes a while ago in an ipsy bag! It has super soft bristles and I never experienced any fallout. It's my favourite brush for applying blush because it fits perfectly on my cheek!

Vine Vera Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream (x2 Samples)
I have never heard of this brand before. The Glossybox included to deluxe sample pots! I actually gave this to my mom because I'm at a point where I'm happy with my skincare regime, and I know what works for me!

Eyeko That's Where I Draw The Line Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Finally, an Eyeko product! I've never tried Eyeko before, since it's not really a brand that is widely carried in Canada. This is the Alexa Chung (aka my queen) collaboration, featuring an inky black liquid eyeliner pen with a felt nib. Very good for drawing on wings!

Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Chihuahua
Probably the most exciting item in the entire box. I've tested some of the shades in Sephora but couldn't bring myself to drop another $25 on a lipstick. Fortunately, one appeared in my Glossybox! It's about half the size of a regular tube. The shade 'Chihuahua' is described as a dusty mauve. I'm going to be annoying and say it's very 'Kylie Jenner', aka perfect for me.




What are your thoughts on the March Glossybox? 



*This post contains press samples, but as always it's 100% my honest opinion
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign