a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

6.2.16

Review: Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask


Hello lovelies! I would love to share another one of my favourite products from Laneige. This korean brand has definitely swooped in over these past few weeks and completely taken over my current skincare regime!


Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask

This is such a wonderful mask. Laneige has such lovely packaging! I love the shape and colour, and the bottle itself is durable. It comes with a small spatula which is quite thoughtful, although I just use my fingers.

The Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack is an ultra-nourishing treatment that soothes and supports firmness in skin. It claims to be made with antioxidants and nutrition from yogurt and various berry extracts. It aims to nourish and hydrate skin, as well as producing and supporting natural collagen production.


Texture: The texture feels like a thick moisturizer. When I first tried it, I thought it was a lotion rather than a mask. It almost looks a bit like yogurt! It applies with a thinner consistency than the usual thicker masks I'm used to. It glides smoothly onto the skin and doesn't feel thick or sticky.  
Scent: It smells like Strawberry Pocky! It took me a while to pinpoint the scent but it's absolutely delicious... 
Application: This mask is fabulous for dehydrated or dry skin. I definitely saw an improvement after using the mask a few times - it plumps up the skin. I used a chemical exfoliator (The Face Shop mango seed exfoliator) before applying the mask, and I didn't feel any burning or stinging as I sometimes do when I apply moisturizers or masks afterwards.  It does a great job and hydrating and moisturizing my dry/combination skin. When it rinses off, it doesn't wash off super squeaky clean - it leaves a film behind, much like a conditioner. It doesn't feel oily or greasy, so it's all good.
I really really like this mask. I'm a big fan of masks and creams that are fast drying and non greasy, while achieving immediate effects! My skin feels immediately plumped and hydrated. Plus the scent is to dieeee for! I mean, strawberry pocky yogurt FOR THE FACE!


The mask comes in a deluxe trial size, along with the Water Sleeping Mask. You can read my review on the sleeping mask (as well as other products in their Advance Hydration Trial kit) here!



The full size mask is listed on Sephora for $33CAD.

The good night kit is listed for just $8 CAD! I would highly recommend buying  the trial version before committing to the larger size - the little pot has about 10+ uses! Definitely enough time to check it out and see if you like it. Also great for travelling! You also get a Water Sleeping Mask sample, which is another fabulous Laneige product.

Check out my review of the Laneige Advance Hydration Trial kit!

Have you tried this mask? What are some of your favourite Laneige products?

xox,

Sachie

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign