a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

9.2.16

LUSH Florals: So White and Tisty Tosty Bath Bombs


Hello lovelies! I was clearing through some unedited blog photos and found a huge backlog of Lush reviews that I had planned on reviewing! As you already know, I'm a huge bath addict. Baths are just so relaxing! I'll be sharing two floral bath bombs from LUSH today.....

LUSH So White Bath Bomb

My obsession with colourful and glittery bath bombs is on the decline. Recently, I have found myself being drawn to bath bombs that smell nice and leave the water a cloudy, pastel colour - nothing too bright or streaky. During the Christmas gift-hunting season, I popped into Lush to grab some things for mle! So White was on display and I had never seen it before - it smelled like apples and roses and the sales lady said it did not contain glitter.





This bath bomb smells delicious - I think this is my favourite Lush scent of all time! Fresh apples and floral scents filled the room, and this was before it even hit the water! I went back to Lush and picked one up for myself, and what a treat it was.

A Lush Christmas favorite, So White is back again this year to bring the crisp, fresh aroma of a juicy apple to your tub. Pop it in the bath and watch it fizz, releasing softening baking soda and the uplifting oils of bergamot and neroli. The white exterior slowly gives way to a secret pink center that fizzes and foams, creating a snow-like froth that covers your tub in a glorious blanket of apple-scented snowy bubbles. If you’re feeling like a bit of fun, try making snow angels in the fragrant froth!


This one must have either been an old bath bomb, or had been stored in a place where there was moisture, because it didn't fizz up at all! A bit of a disappointment because it just foamed for a bit and I had to break it up with my hands.

It is white and foams to a soft purple colour. The scent!!! APPLES!! FLORAL NOTES!!! SO RELAXING!! 



It turns the water into a soft pink bath with some bubbles, definitely not as bubbly as the Rose Jam Bubbleroon (which you can read about here!)

Overall, I absolutely love this bath bomb! It definitely jumped to the top of my favourites list. The scent is crisp and refreshing, but not overpowering. The milky pink water is a lovely touch too - not something you would expect from a bath bomb called "so white"! The unfortunate part is that it's a Christmas release, meaning it's only available from November to December. Why must the good die so young? It retailed for $6.99 CAD.


Anyway, moving on to the next bath bomb...



Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb


I had high hopes for this bath bomb, I really did. Maybe it's because I've had such good experiences with white, floral scented bath bombs like So White and Stardust. This is a permanent Lush product, but was highly touted in their Valentines Day releases, so I figured it must be good!


If your love life is stalled, you need a touch of magic. Based on a spell used to stir the passions, Tisty Tosty is our love potion made with the scent of precious rose and orris root. The flower of love, rose perfume is said to ease tension and give people happy, positive feelings (just like falling in love). It’s also good for dry or rough skin so you can improve your skin as well as your love life in just one bath. Already in love? Invite them into your clutches and a warm bath.
This bath bomb smells so lovely! And it's got freakin' rosebuds in it! It's like this bath bomb was made for me! It's got a lovely rosy fragrance that is soft and relaxing.


This bath bomb was super fizzy, which was pretty exciting compared to the last dud of a bath bomb I used. It fizzed and bubbled and foamed and I was left with.......

.... Four weenie little rosebuds and clear water. Not exciting at all, and I felt like I had been jilted out of my money! I thought the rosebuds would open up at least, but they stayed like that and I eventually ended up tossing them in the toilet because they weren't really serving any purpose. The Tisty Tosty bath bomb hadn't changed the water consistency or colour or anything... Just 4 lil rosebuds floating in some water.

I really wanted to like this one because it had rose in it, but there are some other lovely LUSH floral bath products which pack more of a punch! Check out the Rose Jam Bubbleroon, Sex Bomb, or Sakura Bath BombThere are plenty of other great LUSH bath bombs to try out!

Tisty Tosty retails for $6.45 CAD. 

Have you tried LUSH bath bombs before? What are your favourite LUSH products?

xox,

Sachie

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign