a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

8.12.15

The Coziest Blush Sweater



The Coziest Blush Sweater


Hello lovelies! Finding the perfect knit sweater was the bane of my existence during the initial autumn months. A wander through Brandy Melville led me to a gorgeous and ultra-soft blush coloured sweater, only to be met with disappointment when the fit was completely wrong. I love Brandy Melville, but most of their clothes either don't fit or fit weirdly, all thanks to their one-fit sizing. This sweater was long enough for me, the arms were the right length, the body fit well... but the sleeves were too tight and the shoulders felt really weird.

I debated buying the sweater anyway because it was such a perfect colour, but later convinced myself that I wouldn't wear it if it didn't feel cosy and comfortable. A week later whilst walking through Forever 21, I found the one.







I can't even describe how lovely this sweater is! It's a warm knit sweater with cuffed arms. It has an oversized fit which is great - I'm wearing a small and it fits wonderfully. This shade was very similar to the one from Brandy...Aaaand it was half the price (which sealed the deal!)


I also managed to nab these high rise, dark wash jeans from Topshop during The Bay's Black Friday sales! Thankfully the tall sizes always seem to go on sale, although they don't offer as many styles as the standalone Topshop stores (like in the UK, for example.)

My mom also got these Ugg lookalikes from Cosco for me, they're so cosyyy!!! I don't think Uggs are particularly pretty shoes but after these, I can kinda get the hype!


Obsessed with this nail colour recently - Essie's Lady Like. It's a soft mauve colour that works really well with my sweater! It's a gorgeous neutral shade that I've been wearing for about two weeks straight. Definitely a favourite!


Sweater - Forever 21 | Jeans - Topshop | Boots - Kirkland | NailsEssie's Lady Like

My hair is also megapoof at the moment... I'm in dire need of a haircut, so I'll likely do that next week. What have you guys been up to?

Do you have any go-top pieces for fall / winter? 

xox,

Sachie

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


1 comment:

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign