a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

1.12.15

On the First Day of Giftmas... | Christmas Gift Guide

On the first day of giftmas... It's all about me!

Hello lovelies! It's finally December! Have you started your gift shopping yet? I began perusing websites back during mid November... What can I say - that Christmas Spotify playlist really put me in the spending mood!

Over the past few years I've gained quite an interest in gift shopping. We never had the budget to splurge out on big gifts, meaning I always got books and socks and some clothes for Christmas. Now that I've been making a bit of money, I try to spend a bit more and get nice things for my parents and family. I love finding gifts that I know will put a smile on people's faces. I'm not really going to spend much on myself this year because I need to save up for school, so here's my list of extravagant things that I'll sit here and dream about.

  1. DX Racer Black Gaming Chair - I feel as though I am truly an adult now that I'm wishing for chairs instead of toys. Yes, a $500 chair that looks like a racing car seat. I was at the bf's house and his roommates had a chair like this and it was amazing. I actually just bought this cheapo one from Ikea which is okay, but who want's to pass up sitting in a giant race car chair? 
  2. Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens - I have the "nifty fifty", but I love the blurriness that the 1.4 has! Great for outfit and blog photos.
  3. Canada Goose Kensington Parka - Following the theme of grown-up gifts, yes, a jacket. Canada Goose jackets are famous for being super warm - padded with duck down and lined with a fur ruff. Canadian winters are cold, okay? Might be a little tmi, but I have Reynaud's Phenomenon which means if my limbs get too cold, the blood vessels close up and my hands/feet go white. I really need to invest in a good winter coat since I've just been using a fall jacket with 2 sweaters underneath hahahaha. Maybe for my next big paycheck...
  4. Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Do I need more eyeshadows? No. But I the colours are just so preeeeetttyyyy.
  5. YSL Opium Eau de Toilette - I'm actually debating whether or not this is going to be my Christmas gift to myself this year. Opium is described to arouses the senses with an exotic blend of lush florals, rich spices, and deep wood notes.
  6. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick - Went into Sephora the other day and tried it on... Such a beautiful pink colour! I don't wear pinks too often (usually orange toned or coral shades) but this one really worked on me!
  7. Black Milk Mermaid Chameleon Leggings - I've always wanted a pair of Black Milk Leggings - the patterns are so pretty! I also love the Galaxy ones.
  8. Razer Deathadder Chroma Mouse - I'm really becoming the Razer fangirl! One of Matt's roommates bought him the Deathadder Chroma for his birthday and I tried it out - such a quality mouse! 
  9. K-On Mugi 5th Anniversary Figure - Waiiiifuuu! I love the K-On 5th anniversary sets, they're so cute! I already have Mio, just gotta get my other waifu :^)
  10. Ramsay's Best Menus - Over the past year, I've been working hard to improve my cooking skills! I've borrow a few of Ramsay's cook books from the library and I really like his style. Jamie Oliver does good ones as well!
  11. Roots Cabin Shaker Cardigan - Ok, I'm not really a Roots girl. For those who aren't aware, Roots is a huge Canadian brand! I saw this cardigan in store and it's super cozy!! 
What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post... A gift guide for all the ladies in your life!

xox,

Sachie

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. I want that gaming chair as well! Most likely wont get it for a while but...someday!

    Here's my Wish List :D
    These lists are fun to make. Such a great time waster. haha

    http://videlreyes.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-things-on-my-wish-list-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad your Waifu doesnt ship to canada tho :( stupid Amazon

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign