a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

31.10.15

OOTD - Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween!


Do you have any plans for Halloween? I'll be at home eating candy and watching Friends (like every other night, hahaha). No Halloween plans for me! My friends all quite far now, or they're at school. Such is the life a new graduate...

I'll be sitting here playing the TF2 Halloween event! I've been getting back into the game after taking a break for about a year. I forgot how fun it was!



I did have some fun with my pumpkin though. My parents planted a few pumpkin seeds and only one managed to grow up! I went down the traditional pumpkin face route when I was carving though. That reminds me, I need to check up on the Halloween event on Animal Crossing!

Jacquard sweater - TOPSHOP
T-shirt - FOREVER 21
Jeans - TOPSHOP (Tall)
Boots - Franco Sarto 

Although I didn't put together a costume, I did paint my nails a ~spooky bloody red~~!!! (China Glaze Merry Berry to be exact!) Oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oh!! 

Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween! Also, if you're planning on going to any parties and need a taxi, download the Uber app and use the code "UBERSACHIE" for $20 off your first ride! If you and a friend both use it in turns, you've basically got your rides sorted for the evening! :D


Don't eat too much candy and try not to get too drunk ;) Remember - be smart! And if you can't be smart, be careful :)

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Thanks for reading!

xox,

Sachie

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin



Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign