a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

21.9.15

Whats in my makeup bag? | ft. Revlon, Urban Decay, and NYC

Heya lovelies!

I recently got a new makeup bag, so I thought I'd share some of the products which I've been wearing on a daily basis!






My new cosmetic pouch is a cute watermelon pink one from eBay. It's really nice quality - I don't mind as much if it get's dirty (which is inevitable). It's in the colour "watermelon pink" and has stitched details all across the front! It's medium sized but can fit everything I need, minus the Naked 2 palette.


So... the contents!

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - I recently sold my almost-new Naked 3 on r/makeupexchange and finally bought the Naked 2! I had a 10% off VIB coupon so I figured now was as good as a time to get it.



I've been loving the shades YDK, Chopper, Suspect, and Pistol. As opposed to the other Naked palettes, where I've been partial to a few shades and didn't touch the others, I've been using all of the Naked 2 shades! Absolutely in love. I think my thirst for eye shadow palettes has been quenched!


Tarte Park Avenue Princess bronzer - deluxe sample size. I got this in a previous Ipsy bag! It's a deluxe sample of their Park Ave Princess bronzer. However, I have the same bronzer in my Rainforest After Dark palette and this sample looks slightly more shimmery? Maybe satin finish? Either way, it's not the same. I've been using it every day and haven't seemed to scratch the surface. It's more cool toned than my NYC sunny bronzer and I like the way it looks on my skin.

Chloe Eau De Parfum - my little Chloe rollerball that goes everywhere with me! I'm pretty sure it's my ~signature scent~. I've only got about a third left and I love the clear, simplistic packaging!


I recently went to a makeup warehouse sale and picked up this Revlon Nearly Naked foundation for only $4! What a steal. The warehouse lighting was kind of dodgy but I took a chance and bought 130 Shell. Luckily, it suits my skin tone perfectly!

The bottle is made of glass and does not have a pump....Ugh. I hate this style of packaging. Too much foundation pours out and it gets really messy! :( I'd rather have plastic packaging and a pump top instead of glass!


Urban Decay Primer Potion mini - a sample from a sephora order. Helps my eyeshadow last longer!

Anastasia Beverly Hill Dip Brow Pomade in soft brown - a cool toned medium brown which is waterproof and lasts all day! I apply it with an angled brush.

Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Eye Cream - you can read my full review here, but I like using it as a BB cream mini! I use it everywhere as a light concealer to touch up with instead of just using it on the eyes.


And finally, my Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in Lovecraft. This is a mini version from a 100 point perk from Sephora, and I fell in love with the colour! It took a tonne of hunting around, calling 7 Sephoras until I found a full size in stock! But for now I'm using up my mini. :)


Those are some of the items that I've been loving recently!

Have you tried any of these items? What do you carry in your cosmetic bag? Do you have any holy grail items?

Thanks for reading!

xox,

Sachie

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign