a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

18.9.15

A little haul from Adore Me...



An Adore Me Haul...


I'm a sucker for bows, ribbons, and pretty lace. Fortunately for me, Adore Me exists. I've previously done a review for them in the past, which you can check out here! I recently racked up some store credits with them and decided to post a haul!

Many people seem to be curious about Adore Me's services. Adore Me is a monthly subscription service, in which you can purchase pretty lingerie sets each month at a discounted price. If you don't want to pay the monthly fee, you can always just buy them one-off at the regular price.

I picked up two items (on two seperate occasions). I thought I would review them for you!






The first set was the Kaylee Push Up. It's a balconette pushup (with removable padding!) I took mine out because I don't like pushups but still wanted this style.  Love the colour of it - very demure and elegant. I love how the balconnette shape fits.


 Love the simple lace and ribbon detailing! So cute.


I got the panty in the 'hipster style'! The material and lace are both super soft and silky.

You can find the Kaylee Push Up here for $49.99, or $24.99 if you're a member!

Next up,,, the ultra-cute Bette unlined!

 This is honestly one of my favourite bras - it's so incredibly cute! The light pink lace and the darker pink ribbon and bow detailing are so lovely. This bra is unlined though, and it's see through. I really liked wearing this during the hotter days because it was more breathable (and nobody wants sweaty boobs, amirite?).


You can find the pink Bette set here! 

And there you go! Two cute sets from Adore me. I highly recommend them as they've got a huge variety of styles, sizes, and colours! My only issue is that if you're buying from Canada, you'll be charged extra for customs. Both times my packages arrived, I received customs charges for about $18 or so. If you're okay with that, or want to pray everyday that the customs gods doesn't choose your package, then I highly recommend them! These are my second and third sets from them, and I hope to get more! I like their designs much more than mainstream stores like La Vie En Rose or LaSenza...

You can check out the rest of their items by clicking here!

Have you ordered anything from Adore Me before? Which set is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!


xox, Sachie

You can also catch me here: YOUTUBE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN!
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign