a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

3.8.15

Pink&Mint Galaxy | Redbubble #artinmotion



Pink & Mint Galaxy


A little while ago, Redbubble reached out to me in order to collaborate with them on their Art in Motion campaign!

Redbubble is a website specializing in custom printed apparel, prints, and home decor. They've got a massive range of artwork and design available for custom printing, with proceeds supporting independent artists. I've bought some cool stuff in the past, like this Studio Ghibli fighting game t-shirt! It's a great way to express yourself through fashion and design, and adding that little pop of originality for wearable art!

I got to pick a few items to share with you guys!

These designs are super cool! Sp8cebit is an artist that specializes in pixel art renditions of galaxy patterns! There offer  two similar designs - in red and purple! 





I was a little nervous about the sizes since I have quite a bit of trouble finding pants that are long enough (I'm about 5'10") I got a size M and they fit very well! For reference, I usually wear 34-36" inseam jeans. They are long enough for my legs, and they've got a lot of stretch!


I find that the easiest way to style colorful patterned leggings is by pairing a solid print top, and shoes that are the same color. I paired these with my black Chihiro t-shirt from ANGSTCHILD.

Going along with the mint theme... check out my cool new phone case! :D
 This is the Catsup - Cat Burger Delight design for iPhone 5, by catshrine. LOOK, IT'S SO CUUUTE AHH! My inner cat lady couldn't resist. One of my first blog names was actually 'delicious cats' (nothing to do with eating cats btw, I always made a joke that my cat was cute enough to eat and would pretend to nomnom her.)

Bun, pickles, onion, cat, lettuce, and tomato... the perfect cat burger. I'm also wearing Kate Spade for Nails Inc polish in Uptown Glamour - it's a beautiful champagne gold colour. I got it as a magazine sample when I was living in the UK... from Elle, I think! 

Have you heard of Redbubble before? How do you style patterned leggings? Have you ever ordered custom artwork clothing/decor before?


During the month of August, get 20% off your order with the code 'SACHIE'!! :D
Check it out on Redbubble!

Thanks for reading!

xox,
Sachie

I would love it if you could follow me on Bloglovin!
You can also catch me here: YOUTUBE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM 

*This post is sponsored by Redbubble, but as always it's 100% my honest opinion! 
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign