a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

8.8.15

Cat Gotcha Soul | Redbubble #artinmotion



Art In Motion...


I've got another outfit to share with you. I'm working with Redbubble for their Art in Motion Campaign! You can check out my other outfit featuring super cool pixel galaxy leggings here!



Next up, we got a good ol' graphic tee. Redbubble offers a ton of different designs! A cool graphic t-shirt can really kick up a basic outfit.



This design was essentially me during the school year. Definitely me when I was working on my thesis project. Also quite possibly what I looked like when I was shooting these photos because it felt like 35C outside and the humidity was basically making me sweat blood.

This is the Haunted shirt by Philip ElliotIt's a men's small, but fits like a loose womens medium.

What better way to spice up a basic outfit than with a colourfully printed scarf...?

As soon as you know it, it'll be fall and the temperature will gradually be cooling off. Light scarves are great for the fall - they keep your neck feeling warm and looking stylish!

This design is called Echoes, by Clair Brenmer. Super pretty light blue shades with little spots dotted about! This is also a very nice colour to wear during the spring seasons.

The last item that I received was this "Cat Got Your Soul?" design by obinsun on a sweatshirt! I own a ton of cardigans and button up sweaters, but no sweatshirts! This one is super soft, made with heavyweight cotton rich fleece. I actually ordered this one in a medium size when I should have gotten a small... I was worried about the arm length (just like with pants, my arms are really long)... A small would have fit me better but no big deal, I like the oversize fitting!

Redbubble has some seriously cool stuff - I highly recommend them if you're looking for a unique piece to add to your wardrobe! The cool thing is that you can customize the artwork to suit your needs - such as printing the design on tshirts, bags, prints, or phone cases! You can also print your own artwork onto clothes as well!

Check out the lookbook I made featuring some of the items over on my youtube channel!! 

What are your favourite items? Are you currently lusting after any items on Redbubble? How do you style graphic tees and sweatshirts?


During the month of August, get 20% off your order with the code 'SACHIE'!! :D 

Check it out on Redbubble!

Thanks for reading!

xox,
Sachie


I would love it if you could follow me on Bloglovin!
You can also catch me here: YOUTUBE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM 

*This post is sponsored by Redbubblebut as always it's 100% my honest opinion! 








1 comment:

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign