a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

5.7.15

Summer Nail Edit

Hello lovelies!

It's summerrrrtimeee!! Which means that I change my nail color way too often because I'm indecisive. Not my fault though, there are too many good summer releases! Here are some of my favourite polishes at the moment... Not super summery, but beautiful colours none the less.


Mer-Maid for Each Other - Nicole by OPI  //  Watermelon Rind - China Glaze //  Awakening - China Glaze // Peach Side Babe - Essie // Sugar Daddy -- Essie
Sally Hansen Diamon Flash Top Coat // Sally Hansen Triple Strong Strengthener 

If you have thin nails like me, GET THE TRIPLE STRONG STRENGTHENER. I'M SERIOUS. This is like a gel coating for your nails that can be removed with nail polish remover. Two coats serving as your base strengthens your nails and makes them hard/resistant to peeling! Also the less your nails bend, the less likely your nail polish is to crack!

Current absolute fave - the ever-so-popular Peach Side Babe - part of Essie's 2015 summer collection! The most perfect creamy pink/peach color with a glossy finish - absolutely gorgeous and completely screams summer! I don't think this is a permanent color, so I'll have to go purchase a backup. This is the closest shade I can find to my previous favourite, Rimmel's Rose Libertine. So prettyyyyyy.

What are some of your favourite polishes of the moment?

xox
Sachie

1 comment:


  1. I like the essie Nail Polish
    =)
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign