a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

5.4.15

OOTD Adore Me!

Heya lovelies!

A little while ago, Adore Me sent me and email and asked me if I'd like to do a little haul with them! Although they sent these to me, all opinions are my own! :D

Lingerie was always a bit of a weird topic for me, since I've never really spoken much about undies or loungewear on my blog or youtube and although my audience is mostly female, I've got a male audience that sometimes gets weirded out lol. I'm a big fan of lingerie and pretty nightwear, or just pretty clothes in general! Wearing pretty undies (especially when they match) is a total confidence booster! :D

Anyway yes, getting back to the topic. Adore Me is a super cute lingerie website that has a wide selection of styles and fits, with collections ranging from swimwear, lingerie, corsets, and nightwear! I chose two items - a bra/pantsu set and a nightdress/romper thing.

I thought it would be fun to put the first together in a little OOTD! I wore this on Friday :D





shoes: TOPSHOP | sweater: OLD NAVY | bra/panties: ADORE ME* | leggings: ZARA

The sweater is actually from my friend mle, we did a little clothing swap the last time we met up and it's really cozy and oversized! I've been wearing my Zara leggings/ topshop shoes quite often now because they're very ~effortlessly chic~, I love the combination of black and gold. 



It's a nice pop of color under all that black and grey, hehe. The Summer Bra is a pushup bra that's adorned with some pretty lace. It's a bright coral color, perfect for summer! The undies are also very lacy - this is their 'hipster' style, so it has a bit more bum coverage~

romper: Adore Me*

Next up is this romper! I'm always a bit skeptical when I have to order rompers/dresses online, just because I'm a bout 5'10 and have a really long torso. I was afraid the M wasn't going to fit me, but it does! It's a very soft, stretchy material. Pretty sexy and very comfortable to sleep in! :D

Pretty flowery lace on the torso area!! There's something very sensual and mysterious about black lace, because you can see just enough but still hide away ;)

What are your thoughts on these styles? I really like them - the color of the bra is really nice and not something that I would usually go for, but it's a nice change for summer! And the romper is super comfortable! 

You can find them here:
They also have a promotion going on where you can join their monthly VIP membership and get your first set for $24.95 - just click here~ They update new collections and styles every month so there's always new collections. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy these fashion posts! Please look forward to more in the future :D 

4 comments:

  1. Super happy that you have time to post again! I'm always a little nervous ordering any clothes online, but their bras are super cute I might try them anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit ^^
    www.heykasumi.blogspo.de

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign