a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

5.5.14

[tutorial] brows + enlarging eye makeup for cosplay



Heya lovelies!

I often get messages from viewers asking for me to make makeup tutorial videos... I'm not very good at them, and I always forget to add things or do proper voiceovers to make them nice like beauty guru tutorials!!

I love makeup though, so I thought I would start doing blog tutorials instead. I'm not perfect, but I've learned what works for me! I guess my style is influenced by gyaru makeup  since I used to read a ton of Popteen when I first started out with makeup. I use this style for most of my cosplays.

Feel free to save these images for references! Please keep in mind that this is how I usually do my makeup for cosplay, suited to my eye shape. It takes a bit of practice to adapt the tutorial to suit your own eye shape!




Eyebrow tutorial:



Products used:- Etude House Perfect Brow Kit
- Rimmel London Professional Eye Brow Pencil
- Maybelline Great Last clear mascara
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer 

And now, the more requested eye makeup tutorial! 






Products used:- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin (shimmyery pink) , Factory (darker warm taupe), and Nooner (matte cool purple)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner
- Etude Tear Drop Liner in Sun Light
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
- Magic Magic false eyelashes in Cats Wink + eye last glue

Hope this was helpful!!
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign