a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

11.8.13

[REVIEW] Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream

Heyo lovelies!

I follow a lot of beauty bloggers and vloggers. I mean, a lot. Name one, and I probably follow them. I like watching reviews and makeup tutorials and reading blog posts with lots of photographs! I've seen many of them raving about Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream as a sort of "holy grail" item. I was in Winners one day and saw they had a brand new box of it it on sale for $10! I decided to try it out.

 Hyappy is a wonderful model ;D
 I hadn't read any reviews or seen and videos about this item - just heard that it was a fantastic product. I didn't really have any idea about what the texture was going to be like - just thought that it was going to be another white potted cream. I was quite surprised to find that the cream is more like an orange gel. It applies quite thickly, and it is quite sticky.
I've been using it for a week now and I've definitely seen results! I've been experiencing a stupid heat rash on the inside of the elbow, with a big patch of dry skin. ;_; Within 2 applications (before bed), it was greatly reduced! Very moisturising! There are lots of different uses.
-Rubbing into cuticles;-Use as a face mask in the evening;- Remove tough makeup, like waterproof mascara;- On feet (such as hard or cracked heels);- Protects skin from drying, sun, wind, central heating and air-conditioning;- Apply around the nose if you have a cold;- Use as a highlight over makeup. On the lids, cheekbones and lips;- Use a tiny amount to tame frizzy hair;- As a lip balm for chapped lips;- Apply to very dry or chapped skin. Like the hands, elbows and knees;- Can be used on eyebrows to hold them in place;- May be used on abrasions, irritations, scrapes,burns and insect bites;- Can be used to banish blemishes;- Use to add a sheen to the legs.
I can see what all the hype is about. If you're looking for a product that does all of the above, look no further!

Thanks for reading, see you guys soon! 



Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign