a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

30.3.13

haircare / skincare

A few people have asked if I could make a post on the current products that I use on my hair!
Probably because of my fabulous hairflip intros haha~ I thought I might as well just couple it with some skincare products. (Mainly because the lighting in the bathroom was quite nice and I wanted to take photos.)

TRESemmé Naturals Shampoo - It has less sulfates (which is always good) and helps smooth out frizzies (I haven't cut my hair in forever so it gets huuuuuuge after showering, so anything to help smooth out/flatten my hair is great!)
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask - holy grail product - makes my hair smell AMAZING! Also smooths, detangles and moisturises.
Royal Spa Conditioner - I've been using it forever since my mom uses Royal Spa hair products religiously. I don't even know where you can get this stuff because she orders it through her friend or something? Anyway it also smells amazing and makes my hair feel super soft.


 Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser - skin is currently quite acne-prone (this always happens around exam/final project time, ughggdjkfghdjkfghkjg)
Olay ProX Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser - smells kinda weird but feels nice on the skin - fairly light exfoliator.
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash - Smells really nice, I like to use it when my skin isn't acne-prone!

As for tools...
Tosowoong Pore Brush - the most amazing pore brush ever. It has so many super soft bristles and lathers up face wash so nicely!
Olay ProX exfoliating cleansing brush - I use this when my skin gets a bit more dry, to get rid of the dry skin on my face. (Happens quite often during the winter, especially since winter seems to be dragging on!)

Let me know if there are any other reviews you would like to see~

1 comment:

  1. your hairs so great! looks very smooth, i want :(

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign