a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

16.2.13

Con G

Domineau and I will be attending Con G in Guelph next weekend! I'm excited because I haven't seen her since Christmas. We were planning to do Pokemon trainers but the rest of our group had other plans, so it'll just be the two of us plus some other friends attending the con together. If my Hinata cosplay arrives on time, I guess I'll do that! Take it out for a test run before Anime North.

Other than that, we don't really have too many plans... I guess it'll just be to take it easy for the weekend, interview some people and make some videos, and just have fun instead of freaking out over cosplay stuff. I've really had to cut back on cosplay this year because I'm trying to save up some more money for my exchange! (My interview for exchange is on the 26th! Ahhh stress! ;_;)

Oh, and if you see us at the con, please come up and say hello! It's always awesome meeting my readers/viewers! :D


I thinking of doing some more fashion/outfit posts... Maybe cosplay transformation videos! I lost my notebook where I write all of my video ideas so I'm trying to remember what I wrote down, hahaha.....

Sorry for the lack in posts, I'll have some stuff up for you guys soon <3

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign