a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

16.11.12

[REVIEW] AngelContacts Circle Lens

Hello darlings! I'm back with a circle lens review. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more of these up soon!
I get loads of questions about what lenses I wear in my videos/photos, as well as where I get them. The lovely people at AngelContacts let me choose two pairs of lenses to review! I chose GEO Fresh Brown and Nudy Blue.

Communication was extremely fast - I would receive a reply to my emails within one day - sometimes on the same day! They really value customer service, which adds onto the pleasant shopping experience.
In terms of packaging, AngelContacts has probably been the best I've seen so far! My package arrived in a bubble-wrap envelope. Contacts were packaged in these little plastic cases, with business cards inside. They also included a little booklet showcasing the different designs, which I have never seen a circle lens store do!
GEO FRESH BROWN - Recently, I've been looking more at lenses that would be suitable for every day wear. I feel like 14.5mm/15mm lenses look a little too surreal for daily wear at school. I don't wear lenses very often at school, only on days that I want to look extra nice, or for special events. I was searching for a natural brown coloured lens that would enlarge my eyes and help to achieve a dolly eye effect! The fresh series caught my eye - it has a very natural design with subtle enlargement.


These are probably my favourite natural lens so far! The design actually reminds me a lot of my favourite lenses! My 'signature' circle lenses, aka GEO Cafe Mimi lenses in Latte brown, are a little too big/alien for regular daily wear, so these are a great alternative.

Next, I decided to check out GEO NUDY BLUE. I've tried the Nudy series before, but I have to say, the blue color is definitely my favourite. (Review for green and violet).
In natural and artificial lighting, these lenses tend to appear as a turquoise color! I love this effect. 
Nudy lenses are famous for giving a 'sparkly' eye look, and are great for blending into one's natural eye color. They stand out nicely on dark/medium brown eyes. I'm sure they would look great on light eyes as well!
All in all, I love these lenses! Especially in love with the Nudy blue lenses because they are the most flattering blue lenses that I've tried so far! Despite being 14mm (same size as the brown ones), they give me more of a 'dolly eye' look. I think I'll use these for my Hilda cosplay when we have photoshoots!

If any of these lenses caught your eye, head on over to Angel Contacts!
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign