a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

28.8.12

Smell like a Rose Garden~

As an early birthday present to myself, I decided to wander into LUSH! I love LUSH products. After reading a few great reviews for their solid perfumes from some bloggers that I follow, I decided to get one for myself!

I don't wear perfumes too often, but when I do, I like them to be light with floral notes. I have the Summer Hill hydrating body mist from Crabtree & Evelyn which I really like! I love rose scents but their Evelyn Rose scent only came in perfume form instead of body mist, which is a little too strong for my liking.

While trying out the solid perfumes in store, I came across Imogen Rose. (Here's the link on the website.) It was quite pricey at $15.95 for such a small size, but I decided to take a risk with this one.


This perfume uses real natural rose oils and does not contain any alcohols. It's a light sweet rose scent with a hint of baby powder to lighten it up. Those happen to be two of my favourite scents so I was instantly drawn to it. It is a very elegant perfume!

It lasted almost all day! It was smelling a bit faint at the end of the day, but the rose scent was still lingering.

Downside is the container is quite small, but it's easy to just keep in my bag in case I just want to smell like roses haha.

Have you tried any other solid perfumes?
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign