a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

2.3.12

Vampire Knight Cosplay + Rent

Got my Vampire Knight cosplay from miccostumes.com, who I am currently in a partnership with!  Can't wait to start making more videos / take pictures in this. I'm cosplaying Yuki Cross from the series Vampire Knight. I have longer hair in these pictures because I wanted to mimic her hair from Vampire Knight Guilty.


These are just some speedy iPhone pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to take better pictures soon! It's actually quite funny because I wore my Meiko wig on top with my real hair poking through!  The colors are actually quite close, which it blends so well. I don't think bangs would work with my actual hair because I have very defined eyebrows that don't look good under the bangs... I'd have to dye my eyebrows lighter?

Also, if you use the code sachie on miccostumes.com, you can get -10% off your order! 

Lenses arrived from Mukuchu - Cafe Mimi Waffle grey! Can't wait to try these out, since I'm super in love with the Cafe Latte ones. 

Oh, and an update on the rent. Well, it worked out (for now)! We had to make a deal though because S was having financial troubles, so the land lady said she could rent for only 8 months instead of 12 like the rest of us. It's good that we have the place now but it kinda sucks that we have to pay 4 months more rent than her... We're trying to find people to sublease it to over the summer.  We're signing the official lease on Monday.

I swear if anybody else drops out or suddenly decides they don't want to rent anymore, I will go into insane version Sachie. 

Hopefully everything works out. 
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign