a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

26.3.12

ヽ(*´∀`)ノ RETURN!

Hey guys, I'm baaacckkkk~ ヽ(´▽`)/


Sorry about the absence - the past week was the final tidal wave of projects. It was brutal, I hardly slept. I had a history essay, philosophy essay, French dissertation, French test and multimedia portfolio due. ;_; So much stress! I'm glad it's over.

This is just going to be a filler blog post for now... I've found a new makeup style that I really like, modified version of my past routine but it makes my eyes bigger! (I've learned to extend the wing lower, or else I have really Asian shaped eyes.) Also tried a bit more with nose contouring which I'm still trying to get right... I think it was a bit too dark in these photos though lol.

I filmed part of the tutorial today but then both of my memory cards ran out of memory, and then I couldn't find the cord to download the clips... So I just deleted them and took a bunch of pictures. Naturally I found the cord after lol, so I'll finish filming it tomorrow! (っ´ω`c)

Here are some pictures~

I tried putting in two different coloured circle lenses because I like the effect! 
Left = Princess Mimi Sesame Grey
Right = GEO Cafe Latte



Totori and I! 


...Man I wish I could wear my cosplay makeup every day, it's too much effort though!
Will start filming vlogs and posting here regularly, so please be stay tuned~


Also, new favourite song! I want to do her makeup as well!

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign