a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

20.2.12

Room Tour!

The lighting in my room last week was really nice. I've decorated my room a bit more since my post about moving into residence. Maybe this is a bit of a pointless post but I like this post. Just something funny to look back on. 

Still a bit messy, I know. Most of what people see from my livestreams is just my bed and Totoro. The messy side is the part you're not seeing lol. 

Kiki's Delivery Service blanket that I won from DannyChoo.com x Jlist.com giveaway!  It's super fleecy and nice, and the print is from one of my favourite Ghibli Movies.

Messy clothes, makeup drawer, hair products... 

This is actually what it looked like when I walked into the room. Had to scramble to clean it up in order to get the upper photos LOL.


I've also updated my layout after the longest time. I wanted to change it to a darker theme... What do you think? I still really like my old theme but it's more of a fall theme. 
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign