a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

7.1.12

[REVIEW] Bison Bath Salts - Soda Pop

Hello guys and gals!

I'm in love with Bison bath salts! (`・ω・´)ゞ Bison is a Japanese brand that sells sweat bath salts. Unlike your regular bath powders and salts, sweat baths temporarily heat up your water and make you swear a lot. I find them to be very cleansing and they help me relax! (ㆆᴗㆆ) ♥

I first heard about them through Jenny's blog.   I previously reviewed the 'Volcanic Clay' flavour(?) which you can read about here.

My mom's friend brought these back from China. I think she bought them from Taobao... they were much cheaper than the prices listed on eBay and such (2 packs for $4 I think?).  I'm going to tell her to order some more for me next time. 


This is the 'Soda Pop' variety. It didn't really have the soda scent  , it was more like a really fruity scent. Nice either way. 

The powder is white, with harder milky coloured crystals mixed in. The larger crystals actually start popping when you pour them into the bath! If you've ever tried PopRocks before, you'll know what I mean. (。・ω・)ノ゙They're like poprocks for your bath. 

Unlike the Volcanic Clay powder, the Soda Pop powder didn't change color when poured into the bath water. I didn't take a picture of the bath, but it turned the bath water into a milky white colour. The scent lasted for quite a long time.  The heating effect only lasted a few minutes, about the same as the Volcanic Clay powder. It also made me sweat quite a bit which was nice. Very relaxing!
╰(*´︶`*)╯

I love these bath salts, and I totally recommend them if you want to try them out!  I used to buy mine off eBay. Here is a listing for the 'Soda Pop' bath salts and here are listings for other types of Bison Bath Salts. They're quite pricey though. ┐(´д`)┌

----

I've been watching a lot of movies lately, ones that I've downloaded from school. I recently watched One Day, How to Train Your Dragon, Coraline, Friends with Benefits...etc. I figured I'd try watching them all before I have to go back to university on Monday.   (No more sleeping in until noon this semester! ) Do you guys have any movie recommendations...? Please let me know! Σ(゚∀゚ノ)ノ

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign