a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

18.1.12

LETS CATCH UP

 HURRRRRRRRRR DERPDERPDERP

Sorry, haven't been blogging much. Being a super lazy bum. Classes are going well, but it gets kind of dull due to my complete lack of social life. But that's okay because I started watching Community, which is the greatest show ever, and makes up for no social life! Awesome! (♡´ω`♡)



Random sparkly picture of my shoe.


I filmed a FAQ video for my youtube channel! 


I'll be uploading more vlogs in the future, so please sub to me! :D
OR CLICK HERE (♡˙︶˙♡)


I don't think I'll upload many dance covers anymore, but lots of vlogs! I want to make the full transition to vlogger, so I hope you guys will support me : D It's all part of my "make my youtube page more active" resolution heheh~
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign