a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

6.12.11

Morning Rage + Christmas Wishlist

Hello everyone!
Something incredibly stupid and annoying happened to me today. This is my twitter feed from about 8AM this morning. (; ̄Д ̄)

(swear words censored for your sensitive eyes~)

LOL so you get the gist of it right? Basically my roommate (we have our own rooms, hers is beside mine) went home this weekend because classes are over and exams start this Friday.  She has this stupid loud annoying alarm that goes off every morning which I can usually sleep through since it goes off a few times and then she turns it off and gets ready for class. (Her classes start 2 hours before mine hehehe, so I get to sleep in (=゚ω゚)ノ).

Anyway, she forgot to turn her alarm off before she went home for the weekend. So today at 7AM, it went off. It sounded like a truck backing up (those ones that go BEEP BEEP BEEP over and over.) I thought it would turn off... but it kept on going. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ I tried covering my head with my blankets+pillow+towel but I could still hear the noise. I was so pissed off hehe so I started sleepy-tweeting = all the rage in the feed above. I thought that maybe the alarm would turn off after an hour BUT NO, IT KEPT GOING. 

I had to walk down to housing services and get them to open her door so she could turn it off. Then I went back to bed and collapsed, woke up at 2PM... 


TL;DR - I hate living with other people. 




On a lighter note, many of the blogs that I follow are posting Christmas wishlists! So I figured I may as well do the same. ヽ(・ω・。)ノ

All I want for Christmas




LUSH -- Holiday Bath & Shower Products: A Gold Star Bubble Bar (bubble..., $8.45


I don't really care too much for the specific items, just something along those lines.  ~(-仝-)~ I do however want the Tsumori Chisato Tote + Wallet! I love the brand, it's simple and cute (and there are lots of items that have cats/cat print on them!)

Super super want those Dr Marten boots. My wardrobe isn't very exciting, but I do have some pretty cool shoes! I love metallic/shiny/glittery boots! (=゚ω゚)ノ

My WESC headphones died after a month which was stupid since I paid like $50 for them, I can't even return them since I bought them online and the seller won't do an exchange. :| I heard Beats headphones are really great, but so expensive ;_;

Want more socks + tights. I love socks, I always get them for Christmas hehe! The only problem with tights are that I have really long legs, so free-size tights usually aren't long enough or rip when I try putting them on 

I'd love to have that Totoro lunch box, my lunch box lid cracked the other day and it's not as cute. Also I'd like to get more hand cream/lotion from Crabtree and Evelyn (or body powder/scented talc stuff) because the scents are always very light and pretty! The English Rose/rosewater scents are my favourite.ヽ(・ω・ゞ)

Finally, I'd like a cute dress with the Peter Pan collar, and some lush bath products! Lush products are heavenly! Oh and also a DSLR since I'd like to take better photos/photoshoots with moetroncos!

(If you're wondering why there's a magical girl staff/wand there, it's because I'd love to become a magical girl. But a proper one like in Sailor Moon, not a messed up one like Madoka. NO CONTRACT (iДi))

I know Santa won't give me these (just the socks), but hopefully he'll give me some...financial aid so that I can at least buy the lush products or maybe the boots. 

I'll be scheduling a short post for this week before DTAC (December Toronto Anime Con.)  I'll also be giving away some K-On figures later on, will explain more in future posts! If you could just take a second and CLICK HERE, and press the "I want this" button on the right hand side, that would be great! :D

So, what do you want for Christmas? (◕◕✿)

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign