a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

2.10.11

New Circle Lenses + Headphones + Uni Life Update~

Hello darlings!

Sorry for the long gap between updates! University life has been pretty busy so far... so many classes and readings and assignments to do sob. ヽ(;´Д`)ノ I originally made this blog to be a cosplay blog but since school has started I haven't had the chance to work on any projects! Depressing! I'll try to blog more about my daily life though even though there's not much to blog about...(・_・;)

Anyway, my parents came to visit me today! My dad brought my circle lenses and headphones that I ordered over!


I bought 14.2mm Hyper Brown lenses from TheDollyEye as they are having a promotion! Some lenses are $15, free shipping! This is a pretty great price for lenses since shipping is free! (/ω\)



Here's a mini review! I'll try updating this later with a proper review once I can use my dad's camera which has the awesome macro settings.



They have a very simple design, which was what I was looking for. I wanted these lenses as a regular type that I could wear to class or just on that extra day I wanted dolly eyes without being too attention-drawing. They aren't big either, they just have some slight enlargement which was what I wanted! ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ

 

I like how well they blend in with my natural eye colour! My natural eye colour is a weird brown/orange colour with gray along the rims, and this colour is a brown/chestnut colour. I think they go well together!
( ´艸`)
I wish my bottom lashes  were longer though. I don't wear mascara that often at school because I always seem to wake up with panda eyes. (I take it all off as well, I don't understand ;_;)


These lenses are pretty comfortable as well, wore them for a few hours today and they didn't feel drying at all.

The only issue I had with this store is that the packaging was pretty crap, the lenses were wrapped in random newspaper and it didn't come with a lens case. ((゚m゚;) Luckily I had an extra~! Took two weeks to arrive after ordering.

Next, headphones!


Ordered a pair of WESC Chocolate Oboe headphones off eBay! I love them! (●´ω`●)ゞ The sound is really good in my opinion. Wanted colourful ones but then was having a hard time thinking of ways to match them to my clothes. Didn't like the plain black or white ones, so settled for Chocolate brown! The brown + gold is a nice combo imo~ Haha so many brown things ordered!


  Was playing around with fimo slices that I also ordered off eBay. I love these fruity ones! They came pre-sliced so I just stuck them on with some clear polish. Took this pic a right after I painted them, that's why they look a bit messy~ (ノ゚⊿゚)ノ



Some pretty sunsets from this week! It's been quite gray and rainy outside though, at least the sunsets were pretty. My dorm has a pretty good view I think.  (ノ´▽`)ノ

Also first university paper is due this week! It's for cultural studies. I'm actually quite nervous as it's my first university paper... Even though it's only 500 words I'm coming across some trouble! ( ´(ェ)`) It's an analysis paper, and I find myself wanting to write more than the limit. I tried writing as much as I needed first and then trying to cut it down after when revising, but I don't feel as though I'm conveying what I want to say as well as I could... It's due on Monday, so I'm going to go over it once more tomorrow and try fixing it up. Hopefully it's good enough... (´□`。)

University is stressful! ):
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign