a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

4.8.11

[Review] Lioele Dollish BB Cream + Picture Spam


Hello everybody! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


I'm here with a review post~ I'll be reviewing two items!


The first is from liliesshop.net. This is the BB cream I mentioned in this post! Please check it out if you haven't already~! All the store details are in that post!


So, here's the third item that arrived in the package! Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream in Green!







You're probably thinking...Green? Haha I was like that at first! The BB cream comes out of the bottle as a white cream with a green tint. When you rub it on your face, the colour fades to a natural beige! The green colour is supposed to help conceal redness.  (°∀°)b  My face tends to have red spots so I was really enthusiastic to try this out. 


This was before I put falsies on haha... they really do make such a big difference! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ











The BB cream has a sweet but light floral scent, similar to the Lioele powder compact! (the one with the princessy-pink case). It's quite nice! (´0ノ`*) The cream itself has a light-medium coverage consistency, so you can wear it without feeling like its too heavy on your face. It's goes on a bit shiny, so it works best if you set it with powder! This cream is specifically for oily-combination type skin. This is a wonderful BB cream, definitely recommend it! о(ж>▽<)y ☆


Here's the link for those who are interested, it sells for $22 on liliesshop.net, which is a little cheaper than what you'd pay for most Skin79 BB Creams.





Here's the look I created~! I tried basing my look on a tutorial in an old issue of popteen... ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ Lioele products have most definitely won me over! So I highly recommend it for people who want cosmetic products that work well, smell nice, and have beautiful packaging! 


Didn't use bottom lashes because they looked really weird on me. Also wearing the wig for my Meiko cosplay! I really love how I look with this short hair, but it saddens me that if I cut my hair short it wouldn't look like this. My bangs frame my face instead of growing forward and swooping across... 。(´д`lll) 



I'm still a beginner with eyelashes so you can see some of the glue... I wouldn't wear lashes every day though, only for special events. I think using Falsies mascara will get you as close to the falsies look without falsies. (´・ω・`)


--------------
Products used:


Eyes:
GEO Cafe Latte 15mm circle lenses. (ahh favourite lenses EVER~)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner - Black
White shimmer eyeshadow pencil (can't remember the brand)
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Sana Shadow Liner - Black
False eyelashes from ebay! (I used the more natural pair here, and use the more dramatic pair for cosplay).


Face:
Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream
Lioele Sun Elastic Powder Pact #21 - Nude Beige.
Lioele Dollish Triple Eyeshadow #8 - Bronze Brown
NYC Color Wheel Mosiac - Transulent Highlighter Glow (tried contouring my face for the first time)
...Also couldn't find my blush, it was in the bottom of my makeup case ):


Lips:
Guerlain KissKiss Gloss - 864 (Had this for a year but never realized it was Guerlain... what a pleasant surprise! :D)

----


Super picture spam under the cut!







I'm actually really proud of how I did my makeup today haha! This is most likely how I'll do my makeup for my Meiko cosplay~! So if anybody happens to be going to Fan Expo this year, look out for me! (and compliment me on my makeup skills ohohoh /shot (ノω・、) )





My cat is going through this weird phase where she likes to chew on the end of her tail... Must be a kitten think? It's weird, she sat on top of me and made me hold her tail so she could lick it. (*^ー^)ノ



Honestly these Cafe Latte lenses make my eyes look moe-huge. Not that alien I think... I want to own all of the Cafe Series! Designs are delicious ♥

Myspace anglez~ Got these frames in Quebec's F21 but they broke ): You can see the crack (my right/ your left) frame. ヽ(`Д´)ノ


I really really like this look! But I think that I've been looking through Popteen too much because I'm doing the duck-lips thing in so many of my photos..... Σ Σ Σ(゚д゚;) I'll try to fix that for next time! 

Thanks for reading~ Let me know if you guys want reviews on any of the products used / questions or tutorials or whatever. (ノ゚ο゚)ノ (This is supposed to be a life/cosplay blog but it's slowly becoming more of a makeup blog! Is that okay? Hehe! I'll blog more about my Meiko cosplay soon.)

P.S. Ringo is coming over tomorrow for the weekend and we're going to hang out with Jeanie! Then on Saturday we're going to Sami's house to work on her STRength cosplay...dem arms! 



Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign