a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

22.8.11

New beauty gets + Tokushima~

HELLO.

I'll be writing a series of scheduled posts for you for the upcoming week because I'll be super busy finishing up my cosplay stuff! So much left to do before Fan Expo.... but I have a feeling it's going to be a very very fun convention! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Recently got some new cosmetics in the mail that I ordered from eBay!

Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek  in Peach (about $19.50, shipping  to Canada included.)


I saw Jenny raving about this on her blog! I was curious about it so I decided to order it myself!
It's funny, I won't spend lots of money on western makeup brands but shell out my dollars for pretty Asian cosmetic brands.... orz

I never really used my Naris Chou Chou pink blush because it's too bright for my tastes, only use it for cosplay, so I've been on the lookout for a "wearable" blush. (。・ε・。) Peach seemed to be a pretty subtle shade but can still give a nice colour, so I ordered it!


Super satisfied with this purchase! The peach blends in really well with my skin and gives me cheeks a 'healthy' peachy blush. I don't really mind spending extra on a blush that looks nice!

Next, TonyMoly Mini Lip Tint in Cherry Pink - $4.37 (shipping included)

This is actually quite expensive for a little bottle of lip tint... the bottle is so small! Probably the size of a loonie haha... I was interested in trying out some TonyMoly products after my friend got some! She was raving about them so naturally I was super curious and had to get some myself. ( ̄▽ ̄)=3


Sorry, no swatches for you guys at the moment... but the tint is really nice! Pretty long lasting and left a nice cherry tint on my lips! You could hardly feel it! The tint has a bit of a chemically taste if it goes in your mouth when it's wet, but the taste fades away as soon as the tint dries. (・∀・)


Skinfood Nail Vita in Cappuccino Gold - about $5.70, shipping to Canada included.



(Sorry for the messy nails, pic was taken a few moments after they were painted! Couldn't wait, haha!)

For some reason this summer I've been crazy about gold, browns, and cream colours! I've been wanting to get my hands on a gold-brown colour and this one is perfect! With a good top-coat, it's pretty long lasting.
LOVE the colour so much! ♪(*^ _^)ノ⌒☆

Those are all of my recent beauty gets for the moment, I'm preparing a "what's in my makeup bag" post for later this week!

Finally, I'll leave you this pic of a postcard my Japanese penpal sent me! Her name is Masae and we've exchanged a few letters, she's such a sweet girl! She sent me pics of her and her friend doing purikura, so cute! (σ・∀・)σ She wrote to me about her recent vacation to Kyoto and said she'll send me pictures soon, so I'm super excited for that~



Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign