a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

20.8.11

Busy busy busy!

Hi guys!

I upadated my blog layout (again)! What do you think? I' m not all too sure on the background yet, might change that to something softer!

Anyway, sorry for not updating very often! I'm quite behind on the reviews I'm supposed to write haha...
I'm busy buying all the stuff I need for university (moving out in two weeks, yippee!) as well as scrambling to finish my cosplay stuff for Fan Expo. As a matter of fact, I'm going to Sami's house tomorrow to help sweatshop her STRength cosplay! We've got only a few days left as Fan Expo is next weekend!

I hope you guys can understand! I'll make sure to finish all my cosplay stuff by Tuesday so I can spend Wednesday writing up scheduled blog posts and making some videos for my youtube channel!

Oh, I also got my sexy new laptop ;D Will be spamming pics as well.


Finally I'm able to play games on my laptop without the crazy lag like on my dad's desktop or mom's laptop! If anybody has a Steam account, add me! I'm Cherrriim ! So if you guys are ever up for playing some Team Fortress 2 or L4D 2, msg me on there ;)



So yeah, see you guys in a a bit! :D

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign