a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

23.7.11

Pretty Makeup ♥ and Meiko Progress~

Hello everybody! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


(in case you're wondering, no I did not cut my hair! This is progress for my Meiko wig, which you'll see at the end of the post. (°∀°)b )

So guess what arrived in the mail the other day? My stuff from liliesshop.net! Super excited to receive these products because they looked really good on the website!



I'll be reviewing two of the things I received today!

{ { Before I start, liliesshop.net is an online cosmetics shop based in BC, Canada. Shipping took about a week and a half because of the postal strike to arrive in Toronto, and the items were sent through expedited mail with a tracking number. Items arrived in a bubblewrap padded envelope! } }

First thing I will be reviewing is this base powder~ Lioele Sun Elastic Powder Pact #21 - Nude Beige.

Product description:


I really like my base makeup haha! I think a good base helps to make the skin look beautiful and pure~ ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ  So this pact immediately appealed to me. (This powder and my Kiss Me Heroine powder, which I will review later, are my favourite things ever ♥)


Beautiful pink packaging!


Isn't this cute? The packaging for this definitely reminds me of a princessy theme! ♥ ~ (´0ノ`*) Despite being a little chunky compared to other powder cases, it makes up for being super super cute!


The inside of the pact. It has a mirror, as well as a super soft puff pad thing. Like, it's supersupersuper soft, almost as soft as my Kiss Me Heroine powder pad!


Lift up the pad and you'll see that there is a pad separator! I love this feature, keeps the powder set and makes sure the powder doesn't go loose everywhere! (*^ー^)ノ

The powder has great coverage! I was able to just use this powder and it covered up redness on my face due to the heat. It also has a medium strength floral scent which lasts for a few minutes and then fades away. I found it to be quite pleasant because I'd suddenly catch whiffs of a nice floral scent suddenly!  (・∀・)/

It also gives you a matte finish, works great if your face gets a little oily/sweaty so you can just use a bit and the shine is gone! It also brightens your complexion.

You can find the product HERE.  All the reviews done so far are really high, I'd give this 5/5!  (☆。☆)


Here I'm wearing the powder, my GEO Cafe Latte circle lenses (my new favourites!) and the copper eye shadow which I will be reviewing next! ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ

More pictures + review under the cut!



Next product, the Lioele Dollish Triple Eyeshadow #8 - Bronze Brown



I was looking for a new type of brown shade eyeshadow because the current NewYorkColour one I was using was crap. \(*`∧´)/ The colours of this trio are really great!


Eye shadow came in this little metallic pink case, also very princessy like the powder pact!
There is a mirror and a clear eye shadow brush holder thing. Love this feature, as it keeps the two parts separate!


The colours included are a white creamy colour, a copper-bronze, and a dark brown. The colours compliment each other very well! Also highly pigmented, colour comes across being vibrant!


Swatch on my wrist.


How it looks on my eye! I don't wear much mascara in the summer, that's why my lashes look short haha. (^▽^;)

Sorry for the derpy facial expression, here's how it looks on my eyes!
I didn't use much of the dark brown, mainly the cream and the copper. 
Covered my lid with copper, then cream from the inner corner to the middle.


I think the brown eyeshadow goes well with the brown lenses! Definitely going to wear this makeup for my Meiko cosplay~! 

I definitely recommend it - with eye primer these colours would look even better!
I give this a 5/5! 

I'll be reviewing the BB cream that I got later on, so please look forward to that!


Finally, some pictures of my Meiko cosplay progress.
It's not much progress really, I just cut my wig! It was fairly long last time, so I cut it shorter to match Meiko's hairstyle. (  ゚ ▽ ゚ ;)


I don't have many photos at the moment, so I'll just leave you with this one! For some reason, my camera has randomly been taking green/yellow pictures! (iДi)I think it's broken, gotta buy a new one soon. 


Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign