a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

19.6.11

Fathers Day/ Lazy Sunday

Okay this is my first time blogging from my iPhone! Ooh so cool, except I can't use those cute emoji orz... I can only use ones that are built into my iPhone! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Anyway, today has been a really nice, lazy Sunday! I should actually be stressing about exams next week but honestly I'm too chill about it now... My exams are English, French and international business. English I should study for, French is super easy since my teacher is ridiculously slack and international business is just 100 multiple choice questions. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I'll study later, just not in the mood now ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Went out earlier today to have lunch for Father's Day! Originally planned to go to a Chinese restaurant but it was super crowded... Then went to Mandarin (big Chinese buffet chain) but they were super overpriced, so ended up going to a Japanese restaurant... (^O^☆♪

My outfit for the day!

Top; Forever 21 / Shorts; Stitches
You can see my awesome metapod charm, made by Taylor ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
























Mom ended up ordering way too much lol, trying so hard to eat my chicken teriyaki bento... but managed to finish it! /triumphant ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Also that's it for now, I will end this post with pictures of my cat.


Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign