a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

25.4.11

PMall Adventures - Haul!

Hi everyone!

I'm back with a haul post! I didn't really buy much from Pacific Mall. I was really looking forward to buying Dolly Wink and Melliesh products but they were really overpriced. Like, waaay overpriced! ($35 for Dolly Wink mascara! I could eBay that shit for $20! )  Same with the Bison bath salts - $8 a pack! Super overpriced! If you're going there, do not be suckered in by the pretty packaging! Definitely buy it online, you'll be saving a lot.  Definitely look on eBay, since things tend to be cheaper there.

Needless to say, I will be buying my Japanese makeup online. Same with my bath salts.

/rant

Onto the gets post!
(Before I start, I don't really remember the name of the brands. If you really want to know though, leave comment and I can get back to you!)

A flowy floral top! It's a very light beige/rosey pink colour. There are little roses on it. 
It is 3/4 length sleeves on me. (It's probably supposed to be full sleeves but I'm not a tiny moe asian girl okay??  )

I was kinda...eh... on this one. I really liked the colour but my mom was like "AHH YOU HAVE TO GET IT" so she bought it for me! It's quite flowy, and it looks best when there's a belt fastened around the waist. It should be nice for the summer! I'll take a picture of myself wearing it later. 

A cream white / pink / brown patterned scarf. The sales lady was really nice and gave it to us for free! 
(I think it was because my mom bought/spent a lot there...  Like, she bought SO many clothes, over $100 worth! Basically her entire summer wardrobe. The lady even gave us a VIP card, lol.)

Pretty ribbon belt that the sales lady also gave me! She said it would go well with both tops.  

I needed a new pencil case and found this cute one at Ones Better Living for only $4! 
I thought it looked familiar, like I saw it online or something.
After I bought it I realized it was the same one as the one Amber has.
LOL SORRY AMBER I DIDN'T REALIZE! 


Bought some goodies for Sami's birthday! Her blog / twitter


Finally, my Totoro-kun! 
I love him, so fluffy! And so cheap, only $10  


Okay, that's all for now. 


Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign