a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

28.9.10

Cosplay picnic photos!



Here are some of the photos that were taken at the cosplay picnic!
As I mentioned before, I cosplayed Busujima Saeko from Highschool Of The Dead!

Louis took this picture of me and I think it's my favourite! :D My face doesn't look all too round and my facial expression is mysterious. ;D

I think I was watching Nikki and Jeff do their photos... My facial expression is all like
"I'm not amused ;I" I also think I don't look all that tall! XD

SPOOKY PICTURE WITH NIKKI THE ZOMBIE GIRL
Photobombing Nikki! Trololo, Jeff and I made silly faces. Nikki's face is so bloody haha!

OHOHO SNEAK ATTACK PHOTOBOMB!
Kami/Medusa is om nomming on Jeff/Takashi's hand! XD


ANOTHER PHOTOBOMB.
(=n=) face


It was getting chilly so we decided to stop for a bit and eat. :D


Circle of cosplayers! :D Also love Kami's nomnom face. XD

It was a really fun time! :D Can't wait till the next one on Oct 16!! :3


Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign