a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

25.7.10

W♥C

Hello everyone! :3


I really love japanese fashion!
I'd love to buy some things from W♥C (WAKATSUKI CHINATSU)


I think that the style is super cute! But it's really expensive!




I love everything! I'd especially like to buy the backpack!
no_photos
It's really cute! The design is very adorable in my opinion!
But I don't know how I'd be able to buy one from Japan! It's expensive for shipping!
Plus I don't have that much money because I'm saving for a Macbook Pro! I want one for when I go to university! But I also want that backpack! Somebody please buy it for me! ;3;


I also want these clothes from W♥C~
no_photosno_photos


I'm also really excited to go to Pacific Mall soon! My mom says we're going next week!
They have lots of asian cosmetic stores that sell Japanese cosmetics! Like Dolly wink and Palty hair dye! (I was thinking of getting some Palty! Haha, because Tsubasa was on the front! )
But I don't think my hair would look very good if it was dyed a lighter colour! P:


I do want to get some Dolly Wink eyeliner if I can find some! I heard Dolly Wink is really good!! I don't need any more false eyelashes because I already bought a load of the internet! I want to try finding some bison bath salts! The ones that make you sweat alot!
Ahh, I need to get a job soon and buy all of these things!
I'm going to apply at a shoe store! I need to make a resume now since my other one was on my old USB which my comtec teacher still has... D:<


Byebye~


Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign