a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

18.7.10

Progress!







I don't know what's been happening to me lately, but I think I've changed alot! xD;;
I think I'm tuning myself into high gear for grade 12! Since this is technically going to be my most important year of school and my grade will ultimately determine my
future and how well I'll do in life... -no pressure?!-






So yesterday, I cleaned my *incredibly* messy room!
It was pretty bad... It actually took me yesterday and today to sort out my desk and drawers..
But at least now they're sorted out! Yay! :D



I also need to start organizing stuff for school! I know, it's July and I should be relaxing :3
But I also really like buying pens and pencils and notebooks and school supplies. ;3; ~ I'm so nerdy, LOL.
Anyway, I'll prob buy some at Pacific Mall when I go in two weeks. :3

Oh! I ordered some circle lenses! GEO Princess Black and EOS Pure Grey! :D
I hope they look alright! I've been wanting some black circle lenses. I've heard good things about EOS too so I was planning to try them out... Pure apparently looks really natural so I hope it blends in alright with my brown eyes. :33

I met my cousin Lily today at a chinese restaurant for Dim Sum! She's staying in Canada for a month for vacation! The last time I saw her was when I was in China... so like 4 years ago??
She's really cute! ^___^


Aww! :D


Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign