a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

14.6.10

Skin Care~!

I've been meaning to do this post since I've had about two people ask me!
I'll tell you a little bit about my skin care routine and what products I use! And also some reviews, just incase you guys want to try them out.

Ratings are out of 5!

I find this product to be really great! :D
I use it when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I actually didn't really intend to buy this product - it came in a value pack with nice makeup remover! () But I needed a new cleanser so I decided to buy this.
It comes with a rubber scrublet which works amazingly! You put the scrublet inbetween your fingers and pour the cream stuff onto it, add some water, and start scrubbing your face. I find that it works really well - it removes all makeup like concealer and foundation and leaves your face feeling refreshed and tingly. :3
Sachie's rating: / 5!

I bought this while I was looking for a good acne cleanser for when I had bad skin days. I find this product to be pretty good. When you us it, it foams up quickly and feels nice against the skin. However, it leaves your skin to be kinda dry, which I don't particularly like. When using this product regularly, it quickly gets rid of acne and keeps it away. I've heard this product doesn't really work for all skin types though, but it works alright for me! It also keeps your skin smooth! I like using it with the scrublet from the 360 Clean cleaner. :D
Sachie's rating: / 5

I find this moisturizer to be really good! I really like it! :D
It makes my skin feel really smooth and nice, as well as claiming to have a pure dose of vitamin E. I put it on during the winter and worked well (imo) to fight dryness. It also has some SPF (15) in it, which I guess is a good thing! :3 It also has a really nice scent!
Sachie's rating: / 5

Skin spray moisturizer: Skintelligence pH Skin Normalizer
I actually love this! It works amazingly as a moisturizer! When I first started using it, I had no idea what it was. My mom bought it for me, haha! But it's really refreshing for the skin - it works great it you put it on before makeup! It has a really nice, light scent and it works great all over the body, even in the hair! I sometimes keep a small bottle on me because it works well to refresh your face if you feel icky. :3
Sachie's rating: / 5

So the order that I normally use this is:
Cleanser, skin spray, moisturizer. :3

GUILTY PLEASURE:
I actually love using these so much! They feel so nice on your skin and leave your face feeling super refreshed!

I know they look kinda silly, but they work amazingly!
I love using these each weekend! xD I feel the blemish mud works so well! Like, when I get acne, I just slather one of these on and sit back for half an hour! It works great! I love it! xD

Sachie's rating: /5

I hope these reviews were helpful? :D

Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign