a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

15.6.10

haha! and new video!



Hallo everybody!


I'm really happy today!


This morning was a late start because of EQAO testing for grade 9 students... (EQAO is a provincial math test that all grade 9 students must take... It's for statistics or something...) So first period I did my french oral exam... I think I didn't do too well because I couldn't remember my monologue! It was horrible!




Anyway, remember the french test I mentioned earlier? The one I couldn't finish because I needed to go to the washroom so badly that I handed in early? I got 97% on it! Wow! I couldn't believe it! o___o!!


I thought I did poorly, but apparently I did pretty well? I'm not sure if it's a mistake or not, I'm basing these on the mark that was on my mark update sheet! So that test boosted my overall mark 5%!! YAY~~
I also got perfect on my final major project in comtec!


Life is good! Haha! <3






Oh, I uploaded Luka Luka Night Fever!
I made quite a few mistakes, but that's okay since it's just a practice video! I plan on doing it again in my Mio cosplay! :D
It's a really tiring dance though! It was hard to smile and do such a hard dance at the same time!


Thank you so much for the + subscribers! I still can't believe it!


Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign