a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

2.6.10

ANIME NORTH 2010

Hey guys!
Sorry for taking a while to update, I was really busy last weekend!
I went to a big anime convention in Toronto! Its called Anime North! :D

I want to show you guys some pictures of me and my friends/cosplay group! :3

SATURDAY:
Rozen Maiden cosplay: Suiseiseki
Here's what Suiseiseki looks like!

Here's my cosplay for her!

OH HEY THERE KAKASHI WHAT ARE YOU READIN--
OH GOD TENTACLES, DESUDESUDESU


Hina Ichigo, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Shinku
(Ringo is on the far left, I'm the second from the right)

Just Desu! :D

No more Shinku, we lost her for a bit LOL.

Still dolls. :3

*kick*

the fifth, the third, the sixth, the first
rozen maidens. :D



SUNDAY:
Vocaloid Cosplay - Megurine Luka (Magnet)

Here's what MAGNET Luka looks like!
(The one on the left)

This is what my cosplay of her looked like!

LUKA LUKA LUKA. :333

Luka and Kaito? CRACK PAIRING!

WE HAD BLACK CD'S AS PROPS. They were so cool! :D

Creepy Kaito, stop looking at me like that! D:

Pink characters! :D

OTHER RANDOM COSPLAYS.
I wore these on Friday afternoon and to the jpop dance! :D

Me and Ambebe. She's so moe. :333

Nyan nyan, nyan nyan, ni hao nyan! :D

Jpop dansu! I look so creepy LOL

WILD METAPOD USED HARDEN
WILD SACHIE USED AWESOME

BOTH WERE SUPER EFFECTIVE



Okay, that's it for now! :3
I'll be posting more pictures and my choice for the Cuties of AN10! :D

Byebye!
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign