a canadian beauty, travel, and cosplay blog

22.4.10

MTAC (image heavy)


I wanted to post a few of the pictures from MTAC! (March Toronto Anime Convention).
It was really fun~ I forgot the post the pictures up before like I promised... I'm sorry...
\\orz

Anyway, here they are~

Chelsea as Hatsune Miku, lolita version! It's her first cosplay, and I think she did a really great job! ^__^
Me as Megurine Luka, Magnet Version! Chelsea and I would have done the Luka/Miku pairing except she didn't have time to get her magnet cosplay together... We're doing it for Anime North though!
I wish I had painted my eyebrows, they look unnatural... And my wig is getting a bit frizzy. @__@;;

Calvin as Naoto from Persona 4! He has a load of Hetalia buttons on his bag, hehe. :>

Magnet cosplay group! I didn't know there were going to be so many Magnet cosplayers this year! XD I also look so tall, hehe. :>

Kaito x Len!
There were so many fangirls taking pictures! XD

Dean cosplaying Canada with a few other Hetalia cosplayers! They were really pretty! Dean really wanted his picture taken with them. XD

Calvin with another Persona character! When they saw each other, the were like "ANOTHER PERSONA COSPLAYER OK I NEED PICTURES WITH YOU etc"! She's cute! :>

Pictures in the big reflecty mirror under the escalator! I think Chelsea looks extra pretty in this picture! :> My head looks strange because of the different mirrors. XD

Calvin the cross cross dresser and Rucas the horseman.

More pictures in the mirror beside the escalator while we were going up. Ruke casually leaning against the back rail like the fancy horseman that he is.


Rucas the horseman and Hatsune Miku are made for each other! XD

Ann and I! (With Calvin and Deanster in the background.)
I look really bad! Strange facial expression... @____@
Ann looks really cute as Shinku! Her wig was a bit knotty though! XD We need to make her a bonnet~

Calvin being a retard and majorly photobombing my picture. >____>

Ann and Wes fell asleep on the subway ride back! Overall, it was a great day! ^___^

Even though I didn't spend any money (just the $15 admission fee), it was really fun! I met alot of cool people! :3

Okay, that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed that post! (Even though it was very long and image heavy. XD)

Byebye~ ♥
Copyright @ lovely ♡ complex. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign